Dazo Discount Coupons, Offers & Promo Codes For Today - December, 2023
Finger-licking Food Delivered Right To Your Doorstep By Dazo
Who has not heard of the famous dabbawalas of Mumbai? Their network and delivery are so efficient that it is considered worthy of case studies in MBA schools. They also come as a big relief to the harried Mumbaikars who are always running against time. A similar setup of tiffin delivery was found lacking in Bangalore, and thus Dazo was set up to fill in that gap. It was set up in 2014 by founders Monica Rastogi and Shashaank Shekhar Singhal, who, on their return from the U.S., found out that it was not at all easy for office-goers to order food from outside. Now you can order food with them, making sure to use Dazo coupons while placing an order to ensure maximum savings.
What Makes Dazo Stand Apart?
Dazo does not have an extensive menu. It makes available just two dishes each for lunch, afternoon snacks, and dinner from the partners (again very limited) it works with. This tactic works with busy and hungry customers who do not have the time to scroll down a detailed menu consisting of a number of dishes. The meal options are changed daily.
- It also saves them the trouble of going through a big list of restaurants and many reviews.
- It has partnered with just 20 restaurants, and each offers a different cuisine.
- In today’s digital age, Dazo puts technology to effective use. It uses food analytics to improve the quality of meals served. This is done based on purchases and feedback received.
- To help very busy customers save more time, customer preferences are saved, including their choice of dishes so that the next time they order, their most frequent orders get displayed.
- Dazo claims that it takes just five seconds from opening the app to completing an order. It just takes 3 taps on the app to place the order.
- With heavy discounts using Dazo coupon codes to order meals to deals & offers running every day.
Eat Well Without Burning A Hole In Your Pocket Using Dazo Promo Codes
Most meals cost about Rs.99 to Rs.199, and restaurants receive a percentage of the total orders. There is a wallet through which customers can make the entire transaction cashless. Food is the highest frequency e-commerce segment, with more and more customers turning to it. Dazo is trying to make a mark by allowing users to get extra discounts using Dazo promo codes and bring smiles to their faces.