Top 10 Books One Should Never Forget To Read
In today’s fast paced world, when everything is digitized and new technologies are prevailing every next moment, people are more stressed and burdened. In such a cruel environment, book reading comes as a way to de-stress your body and mind. Reading interesting books and novels makes a person psychologically and physiologically more relaxed and enables him to think in a more creative and smarter way.
Selecting A Particular Book:
For a regular book reader, it has been an issue always to select what kind of genre he should pick. There are endless varieties and subjects, the books have been written on. Fiction, psychology, fantasy, romance and a lot more can be the genres, a reader can select a book from. Here are the mind-blowing 10 books listed below belonging to different genres, but a person should read them, once in his lifetime. All these books can be even bought from Flipkart using flipkart coupons for books to grab them at heavily discounted prices.
Top 10 Books:
- The Last Lecture by Randy Pausch: This interesting, inspiring and motivational book is a must for every book reader. Randy Pausch, an American professor of Computer Science at Carnegie Mellon University, came up with this beautiful masterpiece that was based on his last lecture on the topic of “Really Achieving your Childhood Dreams”. He delivered this lecture after the diagnosis of his pancreatic cancer, and told about the messages he had learned throughout his life, the wisdom he gained. After this successful lecture, he co-authored this book alongside Jeffrey Zaslow on a theme that a person should enjoy every moment of his life.
- Man’s Search for Meaning by Viktor Frankl: This mind-blowing book written by Viktor Frankl, based on his experiences, he faced in the concentration camps of Nazi Germany. He lost his mother, father, brother and wife in those camps. After experiencing the severe brutality, cold and hunger, Frankl wrote this book filled with a rich understanding of the psychological experiences of his fellow inmates. In such desperate and wretched days, he emerged as an optimist.
- The Little Price By Antoine De Saint-Exupery: A well-known French literature with the name of “Le Petit Prince”. Though it is written in the children’s genre, but depicts an awesome story of a pilot who crashes his plane in the Sahara desert. There he meets with a little boy who claims to belong from a different planet. A profound book that must be read once in life.
- Family Life by Akhil Sharma: This book tells about the heart-breaking story of a boy whose brother suffers brain damage. Sharma took 13 years to compile this heart-touching story about an Indian immigrant experience.
- One Hundred Years Of Solitude By Gabriel Garcia Marquez: A masterpiece representative novel of the Latin American Boom, this story revolves around the story of seven generations of Buendia family and depicts the foundation of a village Macondo. How Macondo destroys, this story reveals about the past mistakes made by the Buendia family generations.
- The Brothers Karamazov By Fyodor Dostoyevsky: This masterpiece depicts the lives of three brothers and their father and tells eloquently about Russia in 1870s era, regarding the family rivalry.
- The Giving Tree by Shel Silverstein: Another lovely story for children by Shel Silverstein based on a story of a little boy and a tree. The tree loved a little boy and with the passage of time, the tree used to give everything she had, to that little boy. Beautiful depiction about unconditional love and selfishness, it is one of the most inspiring stories for children.
- A Short History Of Nearly Everything By Bill Bryson: Despite of the stories and novels, the people interested to know more about science and other historical facts, must get this book. Bryson has gathered almost everything regarding size, history of the universe to the rise of humankind in this wonderful book.
- The Count Of Monte Cristo By Alexander Dumas: This is one of the best revenge stories ever written. Revolving around the story of Edmond Dantes, who was falsely accused of being a Bonapartist traitor and suffered imprisonment for six years.
- How To Win Friends And Influence People By Dale Carnegie: A classic book to learn more about interpersonal skills and human decency. Though the book was written in 1930s, but Carnegie’s advices are true still today.
i have all the books with me….. they are woooooo………