Body Needs the Best Nutrition Supplements
Dietary habits of any person affect the pattern of one’s life. If one is in habit of taking a balanced diet then he lives an energetic life for longer duration, and vice versa is also true. The six basic components, carbohydrates, fats, proteins, minerals, vitamins and fibres, are supposed to be present in adequate quantity in one’s body. There are various kinds of food which provides a combination of various nutrients mentioned above. Deficiency of one can also be fulfilled with the intake of supplements, which are easily available in online stores like HealthKart.
Different Nutrients Functions
- Carbohydrates: They are the base of smallest energy producing molecules; ATP.
- Fats: Healthy fats like Omega-3 are important to drain off unhealthy fats.
- Proteins: These are the building blocks of muscles.
- Minerals: There are a list of mineral requirements like iron, calcium and others for the betterment of our eyes, teeth and other body parts.
- Vitamins: Vitamins provides essential anti-oxidants to the body.
- Fibres: They maintain the water balance in the body.
Various Kinds of Supplements
Energy Supplements: Carbohydrates and healthy fats produces the required calories, which then produce energy into body. For occasions which need more energy than normally required, one can have energy drinks. These are available in liquid forms and produces instant gush of energy in one’s body.
Minerals Supplement: In the old age, one usually complains of weak bones and teeth. This is basically because of decrease in the calcium intake in body. One can have calcium tablets, on a daily basis, to keep one’s bones strong.
Protein Supplements: People who work out a lot in gyms, needs a lot of protein supplement. During heavy work out, our muscle under goes a lot of pressure which results in muscle tear. The recovery of muscle happens only when one takes a proper amount of protein on a daily basis. Proteins are the muscle building blocks. Protein supplements are easily available online and in stores.