Beauty At Work!
August 4, 2015 Beauty
In today’s busy and hectic schedule, most of us either forget or take make-up for granted when we are at work.
- Keep a black kohl pencil or kajal pencil in the hand bag such that the eyes don’t look wary during the day.
- A light shade lipstick like a hazelnut or a nude pink in glossy finish can really work well.
- A nude shade gloss can also go well.
- One can avoid matt finish lip colours to avoid flaunting a loud image.
- A nude shade of nail paint like that of nude powdery pink can work well in all office ambiences.
- The eye make-up shall be subtle for the day and loud for the evening.
- Shirt should subtle peach or blue or some other light shade!
- Dark colored trouser; black,grey,khaki or chinos.
- A quarter or a three-fourth sleeve shirt shall look aristocrat.
- Coming to Indian wear, collar-neck kurtis with bell-bottomed pallazos; pallazos with less flare shall be a nice combination for work.
- Kurtis can be chiffon, cotton or satin cotton, with less embroidery. Block prints with subtle colours also go well.
- Dark or subtle sarees including peach, blue, black, yellow shall work well.
- Sarees shall not be heavily embroidered, and should be either chiffon or cotton or a satin cotton.
- Footwear should be comfortable and should not be tight. The footwear shall not include high heels or provide discomfort to the arch or ball area of the foot.
- Black Mocassins with block heels or flat heels shall work a great deal with shirt and trousers.
- Flat sandals with buckles and backstraps shall work a great deal with Indian kurtis.
- However, sandals with block heels of plain subtle or a plain black shall go a great deal with sarees.
- Very long and fancy earrings or ear cuffs should be avoided at the workplace.
- One can wear short jackets or waistcoats of dark colours on western wear.
- Hair shall be tied and not cover up the face.
- If there is a traditional day at office, one can flaunt traditional attire with a soft make-up for day and a loud make-up for evening.
- On Fridays or Saturdays one can either take a shirt, a top or a kurta on jeans combination or even a full- length cargo also goes well.
- The top shall not be sleeve-less or a t-back or a racer-back.
- The cargo or jeans shall be full-length and not expose the ankle.
- One can keep up minimum jewellery to the attire, such that the attire does not lose its show.
- Digital prints shall not usually be worn on weekdays but can be worn on Fridays or Saturdays which are for casual wear workdays.
- The attire shall be such that one does not feel they are not in the work place, but be conscious in the work place.